The company VOLTDRIVE was founded in 2010 as a specialized company in development and production of charging stations for electric vehicles and the creation of complex systems and networks in the field of electromobility.
VOLTDRIVE offers comprehensive technology and technical know-how in the field of charging infrastructure in the dynamically growing segment of electromobility. The company develops passive and active elements for recharging infrastructure, and on the basis of these elements completes and delivers customer-modified charging station. VOLTDRIVE products meet required safety criteria and delivers the latest trends in technology and standardization.
The charging station VOLTDRIVE include the full range of solutions from domestic stations for indoor and outdoor installation via the charging complexes stands for high-capacity parking lots to the detached stands on outdoor car parks with unlimited access.
The concept VOLTDRIVE counts with the possibility of serving all the above options as sophisticated and thoughtful design proposal and variable interior fitting. The desired rack so you can combine the number and type of outlets, type control, user registration, payment, and a range of communications, from local to remote online connection to headquarters. The VOLTDRIVE concept envisages close cooperation with energy companies, and therefore tries to use the technology and procedures that are well-known for energy companies.
Business Terms and Conditions
Download: Business Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Personal Data Protection
- Personal data are processed and used in accordance with the legislation regulating personaldata protection. In particular, these are the following legal regulations:
Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in paper form in a non-automated manner. In this case, VOLTDRIVE s.r.o., ID No. 29198054, is the personal data controller, hereinafter the “controller”.
- Act No. 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data,
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council,
- Act No. 480/2004 Sb., on certain information society services,
- Act No. 563/1991 Sb., on accounting, as amended, Act No. 89/2012 Sb., Civil Code, ActNo. 634/1992 Sb., on consumer protection, as well as other legal regulations.
- The customer acknowledges that he/she provides his/her personal data to the seller and that his/her personal data will be processed in order to conclude a purchase contract.In particular, the personal data include: name and surname, billing address, mailing address,e-mail address, phone number, or other data provided by the customer to enable the controller to fulfil the purpose of the above-mentioned contracts (hereinafter “personal data”).We always process your personal data only to the necessary and acceptable extent.
- The customer acknowledges that his/her personal data will also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications based on the controller’s legitimate interest.
- The customer acknowledges that he/she is obliged to always provide his/her correct and true personal data and acknowledges his/her obligation to inform the controller about any change of his/her personal data without undue delay.
- The customer acknowledges that the seller as the controller authorises third persons (processors) to process personal data, but only for the purpose of fulfilling the purchase contract. In particular, these are companies providing services in the field of payment transactions, transport etc.Under certain well-defined conditions, we are obliged to transfer some of your personal data to, for example, the Czech Police or other law enforcement authorities, including specialised units (Organised Crime Unit, Customs Administration etc.) and other public authorities.The seller will not transfer personal data to third countries outside the EU or international organisations.
- Personal data provided for the purpose of concluding a purchase contract will be processed for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations.
- Personal data provided for the purpose of sending commercial communications will be processed for the duration of the business cooperation, but no longer than for 4 years after its termination. The customer may at any time unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications by sending a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The customer has:
- the right to rectify or supplement personal data;
- the right to request restriction of processing;
- the right to lodge an objection or complaint against processing in certain cases;
- the right to request the transfer of data;
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to be informed about any personal data breach in certain cases;
- the right to erasure of personal data (“the right to be forgotten”) in certain cases;
- other rights stipulated in Data Protection Act and in General Data Protection RegulationN.2016/679.
If the customer believes that the controller or the processor processes his/her personal data in violation of the applicable legislation, the customer may ask the controller or the processor to explain or directly eliminate such situation.
Cookies are stored in the customer’s end device through a web browser.
The customer may disable cookies in his/her browser.
- We have implemented technical and organisational security measures to protect controllerdata against unauthorised manipulation, loss, destruction, unauthorised access or disclosure.
For more information see Business Terms and Conditions (PDF)